How to Apply
View our available listings on the rental search page.
Learn more about each home & schedule showings with our team.
Click "Submit an Application" on the listing to start the process.
Review Our Rental Criteria
The following items are based on all adult applicants.
* Do at least one applicant have 2+ years of excellent landlord history?
* The largest consideration is your landlord or mortgage history.
* Landlords that are relatives or roommates will not be used for references.
* Unsuccessful mortgage history (late payments, foreclosure) won’t help.
* Evictions less than 3 years ago may cause a decline.
* One bad landlord reference will cause a decline.
* Is your combined gross household income 3x or more than the rent?
* We require recent pay stubs, or verifiable tax forms for self-employed.
* High debts (over 25% debt to income) will increase your income requirement.
* Proof of savings or investments may help if your income is too low.
* We may accept co-signers for some properties.
* Is your credit score good?
* Our credit reporting company provides us with a credit score for renters. The better your credit score, the better your chance for approval.
* Credit scores under 650 may contribute to a decline. Under 550 will be declined.
* Bankruptcies must be discharged.
* Liens and judgments must be paid
* Do you have pets?
* Pets & breeds are dependent on the owner’s wishes.
* Additional pet rent or security deposits will be required.
* All pets must be fixed, adult and friendly.
* No protection breeds.
* Dogs over 50 lbs must be approved by the owner AND management.
* Dogs are expected to meet the manager for a temperament check.