How to Apply
View our available listings on the rental search page.
Learn more about each home & schedule showings with our team.
Click "Submit an Application" on the listing to start the process.
Review Our Rental Criteria
A completed application is required for each adult (18 and older) occupant. The nonrefundable cost of this credit processing is $50 per adult. This cost is neither rent nor deposit, and will not be refunded or applied to future rent. Applications will be reviewed when all adults have turned them in AND at least one has viewed the property. Any false or misleading information or intentional omission will result in rejection of the application. After approval, you will be asked to make an appointment to sign a lease. Rentals are NOT HELD until a lease is signed by all parties.
Have you filled out applications?
- Applications must be complete. We will then call you for a viewing.
Have you made an appointment to view the property?
- At least one adult that will be on the lease must walk through.
Do at least one applicant have 2+ years of excellent landlord history?
- The largest consideration is your landlord or mortgage history.
- Landlords that are relatives or roommates will not be used for references.
- Unsuccessful mortgage history (late payments, foreclosure) won’t help.
- Evictions less than 3 years ago may cause a decline.
- One bad landlord reference will cause a decline.
Is your combined gross household income 3x or more than the rent?
- We require recent pay stubs, or verifiable tax forms for self-employed.
- High debts (over 25% debt to income) will increase your income requirement.
- Proof of savings or investments may help if your income is too low.
- We may accept co-signers for some properties.
Is your credit score good?
- Our credit reporting company provides us with a credit score for renters. The better your credit score, the better your chance for approval.
- Credit scores under 650 may contribute to a decline. Under 550 will be declined.
- Bankruptcies must be discharged.
- Liens and judgments must be paid
Do you have pets or animals?
- Pets are dependent on the owner’s wishes.
- Pet rent: $25/per pet for under 50 lbs; $50 per pet if over 50 lbs.
- Additional, refundable deposits.
- All pets must be fixed, adult and friendly.
- Pet-animal application submitted to bluesage.petscreening.com.
- Pets approved on a case by case basis.
Do you have money to move?
- First, last and security needed to secure a property, needed within 24 hours of approval.